The Commission des normes du travail puts at your disposal a service that allows you to file a complaint on-line.
- You can file a pecuniary complaint if you believe that your employer has not paid you all the amounts owing to you.
- You can file a complaint for a dismissal not made for good and sufficient cause is you believe that you were unjustly dismissed after having worked for the same employer for at least two years.
- You can file a complaint for a prohibited practice if you believe that your employer has penalized you, for example, a dismissal, suspension, move, forced retirement, discriminatory measures or reprisals, and that this penalty is prohibited by law.
- You can file a complaint for an unjustified change to your employee status if your employer has changed your employee status to make you, for example, into a self-employed worker or unsalaried contractor when no changes made to the way your employer runs their business demanded it.
- You can file a complaint for psychological harassment if you believe that you have been the victim of harassing behaviour manifested through repeated hostile or unwanted behaviour, words or actions that undermine your dignity or psychological or physical health and make the workplace unpleasant. Note that even one serious occasion of misconduct may constitute psychological harassment.